Webkinz Rule!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Rule!

A Webkinz Forum to Have Fun!

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe! Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

Female Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe! Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in!   Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:07 pm

Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!

I can do just about anything, from Plain to Glitter, Minifestos to Slideshows, Upside-Down Text to Fades*!

{I promise to put up examples later today.}

I have certain forms for certain kinds of avatar/siggies. Here thou have it!

Plain:
WebkinzRule! Username:
Color(s) Used:
Graphic(s) (opt.):

Glitter:
WebkinzRule! Username
Color(s) Used:
Graphic(s)/Text:
Kind of Glitter:
In case you're wondering, what does she mean, Kind of Glitter? Well, I'll let you in on a secret, I'm using glitterbase.com. They have several kinds of glitters . . . glitterfy.com does, too, and I use them for text.

Minifestos:
WebkinzRule! Username:
Color Background:
Color Text:
Text: (what does it say?)

Slideshows:

WebkinzRule! Username:
Graphics/Text:
Order of Slides:

Upside-Down Text:

WebkinzRule! Username:
Text:

Fades:
WebkinzRule! Username:
Colors:
Text:

Cheryl

*May not be absolutely perfect, and may go (i.e.) red-to-orange-to-red.

Rebecca's Corner!

OK I can do really cool things! Stuff that is totally unknown!

I love _____!

I can make a background full of hearts (multicolored or all red) and put text on it!

FORM:

WRules Username:
Color of hearts (multicolored or all red):
Text:
Any symbol in text? (As in- do you want me to draw a heart in the text?):
Shadow behind text? (Yes or no):

Example;

Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! A25avm

Happy Birthday Avatars/Cards to send to friends!

FORM

Color of Text:
Shadow behind text?:
Symbol in text?:

Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! A26nph
Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! S5iwdg

SPECIAL ONLY FOR THE SEASON

Holiday Themed!

FORM

Color of Text:
Shadow behind text?
Symbol in text?:

Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! 2rpbp8i

Last edited by Cheryl on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Admin
Rebecca

Female Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe! Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in!   Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:23 pm

Try postin' some examples.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzrule.forumotion.com
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe! Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in!   Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:16 pm

I shall, Rebecca! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Admin
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe! Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in!   Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:24 pm

And you still don't Cynder! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe! Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in!   Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:53 am

Lol . . . I gotta remember to do this stuff.

xD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Admin
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe! Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in!   Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:38 pm

lol...can i work with you? i made my avatar. and i hav many other things too

have me work with u or u'll b banned!!!! NO NO I'm KIDDING!
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe! Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in!   Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:22 pm

Quote :
have me work with u or u'll b banned!!!! NO NO I'm KIDDING!

Surprised

You better joking!

Sure, you can work with me. I can either edit my title, and you can edit your first post here with some of your examples and stuff, or I can just make a new thread altogether with our stuff.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Admin
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe! Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in!   Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:51 pm

I'll edit the shop myself Wink
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe! Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in!   Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:09 pm

Ahh, KK! I'll make some examples myself now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe! Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in!   Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:16 pm

Dangit, my examples wouldn't show. Razz I'll try again later!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe! Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in!   Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe!  Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebecca and Cheryl's Avatar/Signature Shoppe! Plain, Glitter, Minifestos and Slideshows Possible! And more come on in!
Page 1 of 1