Webkinz Rule!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Rule!

A Webkinz Forum to Have Fun!

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

Female Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-07-27

~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Empty
PostSubject: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:42 am

۝ Cardcaptors ۝

You're cleaning up around the house with your broom in Japan. No one is home, and suddenly you hear a funny noise from the basement library. Cautiously you walk downstairs with your broom and self as your only weapons and find a large book on the ground. You pick it up, and it says 'THE CLOW' on it. Immediately the latch bursts open, showing the insides of the book. Where pages should be, you see a perfectly cut, rectangular shaped hole that would be fit for cards. Suddenly a light in front of you begins to shine very brightly, and you see in the center a baton-like stick. Then, a voice states "The Dark powers of Clow Reed have been released by a young girl in Tomoeda City. Take this staff, and you are to move there and help the girl and her friends on their quest on sealing all of the 52 Clow Cards."

If you take the staff, you become a Cardcaptor! To join, please fill out the form below.

Name:
If you can't think of a Japanese name, that is fine. Just put in a regular American name - or any other kind of name - and you can say that you immigrated from (country's name here).

This is in the present - so there are computers and video game devices - but do try to make the character's appearance more like as if they live in Japan.
Personality:
History:
Staff Description:

You can either use words to describe your staff, or you can use a picture from a website or one that you drew yourself.

Useful Things to Know

@Even though we live in Japan, you don't have to speak Japanese. But, it can be fun to say 'Konichiwa' or 'Sayonara' every once in awhile!

@The girl who had released the magic was a 10 year old named Sakura Kinomoto. I will play as her - I'll post her form soon - and the roles of
Shaoran Li Kerberos (Kero) Tomoyo Daidouji and Yue (Yukito)
are open. These are more major characters, so if you would like to play as one of them please ask me first.

@Each book is worth 7 parts before we start the next book, which is when we start all over again. You will learn more about this later, because I'm keeping it secret! Shhh!

۞ Cardcaptors ۞

Cheryl
Sakura Kinomoto
Midori Hashitori

Rebecca
Kasumi

macaroon1
Cascuja

CARDCAPTORS COURIER:
*In cities nearby Tomoeda, there are reports of a giant bird-like thing, large enough to easily crash a 4 story building. Could this be our first Clow Card?*

If you have any more questions, just ask me. Otherwise, have fun RPing here in Cardcaptors!

Last edited by Cheryl on Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:52 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:54 am

Name: Sakura Kinomoto
Description: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Card-captor-sakura-wallpaper-02_xl
Personality: She's very athletic - great runner and very flexible, in other words - and very kind and friendly, too. She could be braver from time to time, and also she does NOT like scary stories. Not a bit.
History: At age 3 her mother had died from some sort of disease, and ever since her father and big brother have taken care of her. At age 9, while she was cleaning the house, she heard a sound in the basement. She went downstairs with her broom and picked up a book that stated 'THE CLOW.' Inside were several cards, and she picked up the first one. She read it aloud - 'WINDY' - and a gust of wind blew all of the cards straight through the walls and out into all of Japan. Now, she is looking for help on capturing all of the cards.
Staff Description: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ 2408 (It's the star thing that Sakura's holding)

Last edited by Cynder on Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Admin
Rebecca

Female Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:48 pm

Name: Kasumi
Descrption: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Assasin
History: A quiet girl who has never known about any of her relitives - she lives alone.
Staff Description: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Assasin

She puts one sword on top of another sword to make a staff.

*MADE UP*

A girl jumped threw the trees and found water with fish. The girl put her hands in the water and lifted the fish out. The fish was fat and was sliding all over the place. Just to make sure the fish didn't hop back in the girl (Kasumi) took the fish away from the water and cooked the fish. (And took all of the fish's insides out...including eyes. xD) Kasumi ate her lunch and kept walking elsewhere. She soon found a cliff and beyond the cliff there was a city. She saw a sign that said "Welcome to Tomeda" "This must be it...where the stuffed animal in my dream told me to go...but how do I get down there...aha!" Kasumi pulled out a sword threw it over the edge and it fell...but then it floated back up and Kasumi jumped on and 'skateboarded' into the streets and went to an alley way so she wouldn't be seen. She put the sword away and walked out of the alley casually but bumped into a girl. "Oh...sorry..." I said. (Is it ok if that girl is you?)

And Sakura starts off being ten in Cardcaptor Sakura and turns 11 in the 3rd season.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzrule.forumotion.com
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:48 pm

(BTW people, you can make as many characters as you want. That's why I'm about to make another one.)

(And sure, one sec...!)
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:52 pm

Sakura looked up at the girl who had bumped into her. "Oh, it's alright." she said, and hid her staff behind her back - just in case she wasn't a Cardcaptor, she didn't want the secret out. "Watashi no Sakura-chan."

(Whee, I used Japanese!)
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:08 pm

Name: Midori Hashitori
Description: Straight black hair that reached down to the bottom of her shoulder blades, blue-green eyes, a bit tall for her age and pale skinned. Also, there's what looks like a long scar from a sword on her leg.
Personality: Midori is a friendly girl with a kind personality, and has a green thumb. In battle she's wise, but not necessarily the fiercest she could be.
History: Right after Midori found THE CLOW, her parents came downstairs and found her in the basement, unconscious and the staff on the ground. Midori had fainted from shock of becoming a Cardcaptor. When her parents realized what she was, they attempted to get rid of her - they weren't the wisest parents, anyway. She awoke outside in the middle of Tomoeda, the scar on her leg. Now she wanders around Tomoeda alone, homeless. And now she wants to stay independent, without parents.
Staff Description: Emerald green baton with a 5-petaled flower tip at the end. Whenever she's using her staff, the flower glows a fuschia color.
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:12 pm

Midori walked along the streets of Tomoeda, and sighed. Her staff was just the right size to hide inside her pant leg - the exact same length of her shin, which was actually pretty long. So right now it was in there. "I wonder who this young girl is...?" she thought aloud to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Admin
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:20 pm

Kasumi stared darkly into Sakura's eyes. Kasumi's eyes are mysterious. Almost like the woods. You could almost get lost in them. "You're a cardcaptor." Kasumi said to Sakura. "I use these swords." Kasumi showed Sakura her blades and quickly put them away.
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:17 pm

Sakura, almost frightened by the girl's stare, nodded. "So you're a Cardcaptor, too, I suppose." she said, taking her staff out from behind her back. The star within the winged circle spun around swiftly, nearly glowing. "I use this staff." she explained, and quickly she hid it behind her back.

Midori looked down at the scar on her leg, and remembered the several unwise things her parents had done to her - for example, give her this painful scar on her leg. "Someday I will teach you a lesson, Father." she muttered. "And you too, Mother." Midori looked up at the starry night sky with her bluish green eyes. "If only I could be more fierce when I fight."
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:25 pm

(And don't worry, Midori wouldn't actually fight. Violence is against the rules, anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Admin
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:07 am

"Sorry...am I scaring you? I mean with my silver eyes. Oh and my name is Kasumi."
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:23 pm

"That stare was a bit..." Sakura replied. "And nice to meet you, Kasumi."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Admin
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:29 pm

I smiled and said "Sorry...it happens"
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:22 pm

"Oh, it's alright." Sakura replied, and glanced around. It didn't seem that anyone else was around...

...or so Sakura had thought. Midori was walking around nearby their area, on the other side of the alley. She spotted the others, and nearly walked straight pass the alley, but then turned around and raised a delicate tan eyebrow when she saw Sakura's staff. "Another Cardcaptor..."

Sakura glanced around one more time. "Kasumi, do you have the feeling..." she softened her voice to a whisper. "...we're being watched?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Admin
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:46 pm

"I've been feeling that this whole time. It's a girl named Midori. I have powerful magic skills so I know who or what is around me." Kasumi said mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:51 pm

Midori swiftly whipped around, keeping herself flat against the brick building wall. They had found her out. She looked over at her staff, and glanced over across the alley again. It seemed safe, so she walked over. "Err...hi?" she said.

Sakura turned to the girl who had spoken. "Konichiwa." she said. [I dunno the time of day, so I didn't put anything specific.] "If Kasumi's right" she turned to Kasumi and smiled, then turned back to Midori. "you are Midori?"

"Midori Hashitori." she replied, holding out her staff.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Admin
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:20 pm

"Hello Midori. You must be a cardcaptor too." Kasumi said and took out her swords.
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:28 pm

"Yes, I am." As Midori's staff was held out into the open, the flower-tip of the staff began to spin, making a whizzing noise as it did so. Plus, it gave off a little glow. "I have no clue why it does this whenever I hold it out in the open." she stated.

"Let's just hope that it doesn't attract anyone that possibly isn't a Cardcaptor." Sakura said.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Admin
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 pm

Yeah...so what now?
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:14 pm

Suddenly, a big, white, bird-like thing came into view behind Sakura's back.

Midori's blue-green eyes widened as she spotted this creature. "S-Sakura...K-K-Kasumi..." she stuttered as she pointed over Sakura's shoulder towards the thing.

"What is it, Mi - OH MY GOSH!" Sakura gasped as her own emerald green eyes widened at the sight.

(FLY!)
(Their only power so far is WINDY. They should all have their own cards which posess each power, and to activate them you - well, I'm sure you know from the series.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Admin
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:08 pm

The bird tried to attack Kasumi but she rolled out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:48 pm

The bird snapped at Midori,

she made a quick dodge to the right. She glanced at both Kasumi and Sakura. "How are we supposed to get rid of such a huge bird?!" she asked.

"Umm..." Sakura glanced down at a card she had taken out of her pocket (WINDY) before also dodging the bird - but made it by just barely.

Midori did the same. "Do you think...?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Admin
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:41 pm

"Hmm...I have a special wind spell to use. It's very VERY strong. Lets combine them!" Kasumi said to Sakura. "Do you have a wind spell Midori?"
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:25 pm

Sakura nodded, and pointed her staff at the card.

Midori nodded. "Yes, I so happen to." she replied, and was ready to use a wind spell.

"Ready?"

The bird-thing prepared for a fourth swipe, but it wasn't apparent that he was doing so.
Back to top Go down
Cheryl
Admin
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:44 am

Midori nodded once more. "Ready," she reassured. A light illusion of a WINDY CLOW Card appeared at the very top of her staff. Her head turned to Kasumi. She waited for her response to come.

The big bird spread out his wings . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~   ~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~•~ Cardcaptors ~•~ Book 1, Part 1 ~•~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next